About The Event
The Federation of Islamic Medical Associations (FIMA) is a registered body of 54 Islamic Medical Associations (IMA) from 43 countries worldwide, representing about 50,000 Muslim medical and health professionals. The mission of FIMA is to provide a platform for Muslim physicians worldwide in the areas of medical education and ethics, student camps, and humanitarian and medical relief. It is a not-for-profit, non-political and non-governmental organization.
Scientific Meeting is a program held by FIMA every year. The meeting can carry out Islamic medical activities, including health, education, and research, through cooperation and coordination among member organizations. The FIMA organization is also a place for exchanging medical information and technical expertise between organization members. In addition, the scientific meeting is expected to produce policy formulations that can be input for stakeholders in the health sector of each FIMA member.
Aim and Objectives:
- Review and discuss the covid-19 pandemic and its impact on the field of Higher Education, especially Medical Education
- Review and update the efforts that countries have made in dealing with COVID-19
- To discuss appropriate programs in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic by considering the availability of resources and policies of each country.
- Provide recommendations for policy-making in program planning related to the field of Higher Education and the broader handling of Covid-19 both at national and international levels
What Participants Receive:
- E-abstract (a collection of all research abstracts presented orally by the participants of the Scientific Meeting). This process is provided on Day-1 of the conference for each participant
- e-Proceedings (collection of research abstracts and full papers of SM participants who wish to publish full papers). The electronic processor is published online after the conference is over.
- Certificate of participation as an oral presentation and participant.
- Selected scientific articles will be included in the list of accredited national journal articles and international journals.
Participants in this Scientific Meeting include policymakers, implementers of Covid-19 handling programs, practitioners of medical and health workers, Islamic medical students and other health students, academics and researchers in medicine and health, and community development.
December 23-24, 2021
Opening Keynote Speaker
Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia
Keynote Speaker 1
Plenary Session 1
Head of the National Disaster Management Agency/BNPB
President IMANA, The United State of America
Plenary Session 2
Department of Surgery, College of Medicine and Allied Medical Sciences, Federal University Dutse, Jigawa state - Nigeria
Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Bradford Royal Infirmary and Honorary Lecturer University of Leeds
Keynote Speaker 2
Plenary Session 3
Rector, IPB University
Director of the Graduate School, Universitas YARSI
Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University, Pakistan
Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Important Dates Of FIMA 2021 Scientific Committee
Early-bird Registration Deadline15 NOVEMBER 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline (EXTENDED)
8 DECEMBER 2021
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
10 DECEMBER 2021
Regular Registration Deadline15 DECEMBER 2021
Virtual Main Event
23-24 DECEMBER 2021
Paper Submission Deadline
24 JANUARY 2022