Rules and regulations for FIMA Scientific Meeting 2021:
- The scientific programme of this conference is open to the submission of abstracts for oral presentations.
- The presenting author should be a paid registrant of the conference.
- Abstracts can only be submitted via Conference System. (click here to create account for submit abstracts).
- A document must be in Word format and written in English that includes the title(s), author(s) and affiliation(s). (click here for the asbtract template).
- The presenting author must accept full responsibility for the content, submission, and presentation of the asbtract, and retain full copyright of their abstract and presentation.
- The abstract will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee. The acceptance of abstract will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author which have been scheduled on important dates (click here to see the important dates).
- All the accepted abstracts for oral presentation in the FIMA Scientific Meeting 2021 will be asked to Full Paper for publication in:
- Nusantara Science and Technology Proceeding
- Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences (MJMHS)
- Pan African Medical Journal (Q3)
- International Journal Bioautomation (Q3)
- Indonesian Journal of Medical Science and Public Health
- Bioinformatics and Biomedical Research Journal
- Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat Indonesia
- International Journal of Human and Health Sciences (IJHHS)
- Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science
Guideline for Oral Presentation must include the following information
- Title: describes the main topic of our research.
- Abstract: be sure to adhere to the word limitation for the abstract (250 words).
- Author information:
- Presenters (First author): Name, Affilition, E-mail address
- Corresponding author: Name, Affilition, E-mail address
- Co-author(s): Name, Affilition, E-mail address
Click here to download the abstract template.
Click here to download the document and presentation guidelines